70) April 17, 2004 - A Palestinian homicide bomber from the terrorist group Hamas murdered one Israeli and wounded three when he blew himself up at the Erez industrial zone - click here for more details.
69) February 22, 2004 - A genocidal mass murderer from the Palestinian terrorist group "Hamas" (Islamic "Resistance") blows himself up in a bus in Jerusalem killing 7 innocent Israelis and injuring dozens. - click here for more details.
68) January 29, 2004 - A Palestinian mass murdering bastard murdered 10 Israelis and injured over 50 when he blew himself up inside a bus in Jerusalem, Israel's capital. - click here for more details.
67) January 15, 2004 - Two Israeli soldiers, a border policeman, and a security guard for a private manpower company, were murdered by a female Palestinian suicide bomber at the Erez crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip. - click here for more details.
66) December 25, 2003 - A Palestinian suicide bomber, a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) murdered three people, including two women, when he blew himself up at a bus stop under the Geha Bridge in Tel-Aviv, Israel - click here for more details.
65) October 4, 2003 - A Palestinian female homicide bomber exploded in a Haifa restaurant killing nineteen Israelis and injuring sixty. Gideon Zilberstein, a 63-year-old accountant from Haifa, was eating lunch with his wife, his son and his daughter-in-law when the bomber attacked. "Suddenly we heard a huge boom all around us. People were dead or dying next to our table," he said - click here for more details.
64) September 9, 2003 - Two Palestinian homicide bombings, one at a crowded bus stop near Tel Aviv, the second five hours later at a popular Jerusalem nightspot killed 14 Israelis and wounded and maimed dozens. Among the victims of the bombings was the head of a Jerusalem hospital emergency room and his 20-year-old daughter who was going to get married later in the everning. - click here for more details.
63) August 19, 2003 - A mass murderer from the group "Palestinian Islamic Jihad" blew himself up onboard a bus in Jerusalem, killing 18 people and wounding scores, including over 40 children. - click here for more details.
62) August 13, 2003 - Two Palestinian homicide bombers blew themselves in the Israeli towns of Rosh Ha'ayin and Ariel, murdering two Israelis and wounding 12 in almost simultaneous attacks. - click here for more details.
61) July 8, 2003 - Mazal Afari, 65, a resident of Moshav Kfar Yavetz, east of Netanya, Israel, was killed and three of her grandchildren were lightly injured when a Palestinian suicide bomber detonated his explosives inside their home, causing it to collapse. - click here for more details.
60) June 19, 2003 - A Palestinian suicide bomber detonated a bag of explosives in a grocery store located in Moshav Sde Trumot, Israel. Avner Mordechai, 63, the owner of the store, was critically injured in the blast, and later died of his injuries. - click here for more details.
59) June 11, 2003 - Sixteen Israelis were killed and more than 100 were wounded when a fascist Palestinian homicide bomber, dressed as an ultra-Orthodox Jew, detonated his explosives belt on a bus in downtown Jerusalem. Palestinian terrorists have attempted 11 homicide bombings and murdered 23 Israelis in the last 4 days, since Palestinians "accepted" the "roadmap for peace" and the end of violence - click here for more details.
58) May 19, 2003 - In the fifth suicide bombing in two days, a Palestinian homicide bomber blew up at the main entrance to the Shaarei Amakim mall in Afula killing three Israelis and wounding 50 - click here for more details.
57) May 18, 2003 - The scum from Hamas, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad or Arafat's Al-Aksa brigades once again murdered unarmed innocent women and children when a homicide bomber blew up on a bus in Jerusalem killing seven people and wounding 20 - click here for more details.
56) April 29, 2003 - A Muslim British citizen blows himself at "Mike's Place", a restaurant in Tel Aviv, murdering 4 Israelis and injuring 50. For more details on the attack and for information on "Mike's place", click here.
55) April 23, 2003 - To prove that Palestinians are serious about not implementing any peace agreement, a Palestinian murderer killed one and wounded nine in a homicide bombing at the entrance to the Kfar Sava train station, northeast of Tel Aviv - click here for more details.
54) March 30, 2003 - In the first suicide bombing since the start of the Iraq war, a Palestinian terrorist detonated himself outside a crowded cafe in the Mediterranean coastal city of Netanya, wounding nearly 40 people, two of them critically - click here for more details.
53) March 5, 2003 - 16 people, including many school children, were massacred by a Palestinian homicide bomber who blew himself up in a crowded bus in the northern Israeli city of Haifa - click here for more details. Abigail Litle, a 14-year-old girl, and a citizen of the United States of America, was killed in the blast - click here to read her story.
52) January 5, 2003 - 23 people were killed, and more than 80 were wounded when two Palestinian murderers from the Islamic Jihad blew themselves up. Two powerful blasts, about 2 minutes apart, ripped through a crowded neighborhood near the old Tel Aviv bus station - click here for more details. Steven Cromwell, a 43-year-old father of 2, and a citizen of Ghana, was killed in the blast - click here to read his story.
51) November 21, 2002 - Massacre in Jerusalem: a Palestinian homicide/suicide bomber detonated an explosives belt packed with nuts and bolts to maximize the impact inside a Jerusalem bus filled with schoolchildren. Eleven Israelis were murdered and over 50 wounded in the terrorist attack, including 5 women and 4 children. The Palestinian group Hamas (Islamic Resistance) proudly claimed responsibility for the murders. For more details, click here. Among the victims was Ilan Perlman, an 8-year-old boy, click here to read his story.
50) November 4, 2002 - A Palestinian genocide bomber blew himself up in a crowded shopping center in Israeli town of Kfar Saba. Two Israelis were murdered and 32 wounded in the terrorist attack, including two infants. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad proudly claimed responsibility for the murders. For more details on the attack, click here. Among the victims was a 15-year-old kid, Gaston Perpiñal, originally born in Argentina. Click here to read his story.
49) October 27, 2002 - A Palestinian homicide/suicide bomber blew himself up outside a gas station outside the Israeli town of Ariel, killing himelf, two Israelis and wounding over 30. Ten to 15 of the wounded were in serious condition, media reports said. A woman shouted at a group of soldiers that she suspected a suicide bomber was among them, and a soldier opened fire, "then the bomber blew up,". The Palestinian terrorist group Hamas proudly claimed responsibility for the murders. For more details, click here.
48) October 21, 2002 - Fourteen people were killed and 50 wounded when a car bomb containing about 100 kilograms (200 lbs) of explosives was detonated next to an Israeli bus traveling along Wadi Ara on Route No. 65 towards Hadera. The bus had pulled over at a bus stop at the Karkur junction when the homicide/suicide bomber, driving a jeep, approached from behind and exploded. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed that the murders were carried out by two of its members from Jenin. For more details, click here. Among the victims was a 19-year-old young Israeli woman, Sharon Tubol - click here to read her story.
47) October 10, 2002 - A Palestinian terrorist slips while boarding an Israeli bus and falls. The bus driver and a fellow passenger then pinned the bomber to the ground after seeing some wires sticking out of his clothing, and screamed: "It's a terrorist! Everybody get out of here!". Unfortunately, the incompetent Palestinian morron managed to blow himself up murdering Sa'ada Aharon, a 71-year-old grandmother of 15 (click here for her story), and injuring over two dozen. For more details, click here.
46) September 19, 2002 - A Palestinian genocide bomber blew himself up in a crowded bus in Tel-Aviv, deliberately murdering 5 and wounding over 60 Israeli men, women and children. The blast occurred at about 1 p.m. local time on bus No. 4 at the corner of Allenby and Montefiore Streets, near The Great Synagogue of Tel Aviv. The force of the blast blew the roof off the bus, blew out most of its windows and blackened the interior. A witness, Shmuel Salomon, said he saw bodies being hurled from the bus. "There were arms and legs on the ground. It was a horror," said Shmuel Salomon, who owns a restaurant in the area. For more details, click here. Among the victims was Solomon Hoenig, a 79-year-old grandfather of 5 - to read more about Solomon, click here