User Tag List

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does "No justice, No peace" mean guilty before the trial?

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOU have seen nothing. You are some dude hundreds of miles away and do not work in either law enforcement or forensics. WHY would you be privy to this evidence?

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Angry Citizen View Post
    YOU have seen nothing. You are some dude hundreds of miles away and do not work in either law enforcement or forensics. WHY would you be privy to this evidence?
    I see. Unless a person works in law enforcement or forensics he has no right to ask for justice?
    I upped my income, up yours.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has no right to expect information about a pending trial. Enough with the pathos shit. Justice, give me a break. Hoodie huggers just want a lynching.

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has no right to expect information about a pending trial. Enough with the pathos shit. Justice, give me a break. Hoodie huggers just want a lynching.
    A pending trial? I must have missed that announcement. Last I heard was that Z hadn't been charged with anything.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody hell. Pending CASE. Investigation. Call it what you want.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Zeebadee View Post
    I see. Unless a person works in law enforcement or forensics he has no right to ask for justice?
    Define justice as you employ it here?

What justice do you ask for?
    The tree of liberty is hungry. Let's feed it well in the next election.

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody hell. Pending CASE. Investigation. Call it what you want.
    Sure, the "investigation" is proceeding. I suppose the cops will be going out to the crime scene any day now and get photos.

Quote Quote by: Apeman81 View Post
    Define justice as you employ it here?

What justice do you ask for?
    A fair, impartial, and professional investigation, followed by release of enough information to support it's conclusions.

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Jack View Post
    That attitude was likely inspired by news that Martin's parents had secured the rights to slogans using their son's name. The idea this is a grab for profits has been disputed.

Read more: Trayvon Martin's Parents Fight Off Trademark Accusations (DETAILS) | Global Grind
    I hadn't even heard of this, but of course, it only makes sense, though one can interpret this anyway they want, ya know, if they are biased to begin with, it also fits right in with their biased attitude on the case overall. They pronounce Trayvon, and now the mother as well of being guilty, and as in the latter case, they don't really care much about evidence in the former either, they don't need it to convict. As I said berfore, their minds were already made up before the incident even happened.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as paying for their actions, what price is being paid by NBPP for offering a bounty on Zimmerman? They have no authority to do so.
    I really wish you and others would quit reacting as if the NBPP was a group that garners support from any rational person. They are a damn fringe/hate group who likes to make incendiary public pronouncements and stupid threats because it gets them on the news. If I acted like the Westboro Baptist Church was an entity that rational religious groups had to answer for, I would be laughed off of this board. Asking anyone except the NBPP to answer for the NBPP is disingenuous. Stop it.

And who will compensate the couple driven from their home because of misdirected threats?
    Spike Lee will. They have already settled with him.

And let's not forget the news outlets that continue to ignore exculpatory eye-witness testimony concerning the events of that day?
    If they ignored it, how do you know about it? Maybe because it was reported? And maybe it isn't exactly "exculpatory" either. Maybe it is just what it is, a piece of the puzzle. A possible theory that includes the eye-witness testimony you refer to that does not exonerate Zimmerman is that Zimmerman did racially profile Martin, he did chase after him and confront him in the ally, he did "order" him to stop and Martin tried to advance past him, Zimmerman tried to physically detain Martin, they ended up in a physical fight, Martin got blows in, the fight continued, Zimmerman became disengaged, pulled the gun, Martin saw the gun, quit fighting, Zimmerman put the gun to Martin's chest, at which point Martin began screaming for help in panic, started to resist again and Zimmerman shot him. The guy who saw a portion of the fight, does not claim to have seen the start, nor the finish of it.

And selectively edit 911 calls to enhance their agenda? And show fuzzy video from which they draw conclusions to fit their narrative only to have the antithetical conclusion evidences by the same video.
    They showed the video as it came to them. It was as "fuzzy" as it is in actuality.

These entities have undeniably mislead the people and should pay a price, at least a rebuke by the people and a further loss of credibility (if possible)

Let's punish them now. Their actions are not in dispute.
    Your characterization of their actions is certainly in dispute by me, and I am certain others feel the same way.

Let's allow the police to continue to investigate the shooting. Those circumstances are far from clear
    Le's let them investigate while we pay attention to make sure they are actually doing a proper investigation. How does that sound?
    All I see when I look down, something jumpin' on the ground, Scratchin' dirt, cluckin' in the barnyard -
    Tell me, could that be you?

John Kay

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: lsbskins1 View Post
    I really wish you and others would quit reacting as if the NBPP was a group that garners support from any rational person. They are a damn fringe/hate group who likes to make incendiary public pronouncements and stupid threats because it gets them on the news.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Dte4lTNSk#t=1m2s
    Quote Quote by: Questatement View Post
    He made foreskin so that he could demonstrate his blessing through the nation Israel through the removal of it.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lsbskins1;868586]I really wish you and others would quit reacting as if the NBPP was a group that garners support from any rational person. They are a damn fringe/hate group who likes to make incendiary public pronouncements and stupid threats because it gets them on the news. If I acted like the Westboro Baptist Church was an entity that rational religious groups had to answer for, I would be laughed off of this board. Asking anyone except the NBPP to answer for the NBPP is disingenuous. Stop it

So, they are small and have no following, by your assertion. And? Because they are small they should be allowed to do what they wish without fear of investigation and prosecution?

BTW, who did I ask answer for them?

Spike Lee will. They have already settled with him.
    That's the civil end of things. Are they statutes the state could bring to bear against him for his unwise and demonstrably inciting actions?

If they ignored it, how do you know about it? Maybe because it was reported? And maybe it isn't exactly "exculpatory" either. Maybe it is just what it is, a piece of the puzzle. A possible theory that includes the eye-witness testimony you refer to that does not exonerate Zimmerman is that Zimmerman did racially profile Martin, he did chase after him and confront him in the ally, he did "order" him to stop and Martin tried to advance past him, Zimmerman tried to physically detain Martin, they ended up in a physical fight, Martin got blows in, the fight continued, Zimmerman became disengaged, pulled the gun, Martin saw the gun, quit fighting, Zimmerman put the gun to Martin's chest, at which point Martin began screaming for help in panic, started to resist again and Zimmerman shot him. The guy who saw a portion of the fight, does not claim to have seen the start, nor the finish of it.
    Ah! So as long as one news outlet reports it, there should be no shame for those that purposefully chose not to in order to support the raced biased agenda? I think the news that a witness saw Martin atop Zimmerman and beating him may have calmed some of the angst at the time others were shouting racism.

They showed the video as it came to them. It was as "fuzzy" as it is in actuality.
    Are you really defending the actions of the news outlets that advanced a conclusion of "no injuries" based upon a fuzzy video that demonstrated nothing? Let me get this straight, find a fuzzy video, ignore the police report taken at the scene concerning injuries to Zimmerman, and state clearly that the fuzzy video "demonstrates" that Zimmerman was not injured, further inciting racial tensions and furthering your agenda. That's OK with you?

Your characterization of their actions is certainly in dispute by me, and I am certain others feel the same way.
    Obviously! As long as they withhold part of the story and invent others, ignore some evidence and advance others, all in support of their agenda to keep racial tensions as high as possible, providing such paragons of virtue and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton a platform, that's hunky dory with you.

Le's let them investigate while we pay attention to make sure they are actually doing a proper investigation. How does that sound?
    Minus all the race biased blather, fuzzy video, knee jerk conclusions, and selective evidence reporting?

That's what I've been asking for since this started.
    Last edited by Apeman81; 5th April 2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: edited to conform with the rules of civility
    The tree of liberty is hungry. Let's feed it well in the next election.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: lsbskins1 View Post
    Are you qualified to determine what is a "proper investigation" is and if it was carried out?