User Tag List

View Poll Results: At this time, are you for, or against LHC Operations; under the current situations?

Voters
67. You may not vote
  • Yes, I am for these experiments!

45 67.16%
  • No, I am against these experiments!

11 16.42%
  • Maybe, I'm on the fence!

11 16.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cern Lhc/alice/atlas

((( NOBAMA 2012 ))) Robert Marsh II's Avatar
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cern Lhc/alice/atlas

Prepare for the Revolution, within ALL BRANCHES of science, technology, and communications! The answers to many controversial theories are at hand; such as: The Big Bang, Accelerating Universe, Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Multiverse (Parallel Dimensions), Bubble Universe(s), Gravity, Time, Anti-Matter, Superstring, Supersymmetry Particles, Higgs Particle, Blackhole Formations, Expanding Quantum Wormhole Formation, . . . etc., and anything else you can think up! CERN LHC/ALICE/ATLAS, if all goes well, will start rendering discoveries between October 2008, and early-mid 2009 (once financed). These experimental projects collide either Protons, or Heavy Lead(Pb) Ions, at 14 TeV (trillion electron volts), and no one actually knows what will happen! Not even the smartest man on Earth: Stephen Hawking! There is already a decade of pre-planned precision energy upgrades (2009-2019), to optimize the 'impact moment', producing even more specific information data! These discoveries shall most likely lead to the overhaul-reconstruction, of the current 'Standard Model'! This in-turn will reconfigure the Cosmological Model, and ignite a chain-reaction of a knowledge explosion! It will be sweeping, with far reaching implications! A Brave New World shall emerge from the ashes of our latest Dark Ages, and perhaps clarity will prevail with a clear vision of our 'reality'! Upto now, a portion of the 'Standard Model' has been nothing more than a theoretical-mathematic representation (intelligent guessing), and this is what the LHC Projects have been based/built upon! Anything becomes possible within the Heisenberg 'Uncertainty Principle', and the uncertainty among LHC designers. This last statement comes with a proviso: Only if Stephen Hawking is incorrect about 'Hawking Radiation', and it's dissipation effects upon (MBH) Micro-Blackholes. He is currently uncertain in this regard! Also, there would have to be a defect (misunderstanding) of the 'Standard Model', and this would have been overlooked by the entire scientific, mathematic, and physics communities combined! The odds are against it; however, Murphys' Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong eventually!!! The following is a Risk List: (MBH) Micro-Blackhole (non-dissipating forms), Expanding Quantum Wormholes (possibly caused by Project ALICE, using heavy lead(Pb) ion collisions, creating a gravitational plasma vortex), Relativistic Time-Distortions (General Relativity), Strangelet Transitions (possibly new destructive forms of matter), Loss of Structural Integrity (by disturbing quantum pathways, that could alter nuclear positionings, and change molecular-chemical structures), and let's not leave out Complete Protonic Particle Reversal (an anti-matter explosion)! The following is the Positive Potential List of unimaginable outgrowth: The secrets may be discovered for a Nuclear and/or Plasma Fusion process. This could be forwarded to a specialized fusion facility, and meet our future-world desperate energy needs!!! Also, the development of Plasma-Driven Pulse-Detonated Fusion-Reactor Engines, for Interstellar Spaceflight. With this power magnitude being sent through a cryonic-superconductivity complex grid, even Time-Travel becomes a possiblity (by creating a negative curvature within Space/Time, envisioned by Einstein-Rosen-Hawking), or at least sending emergency electronic-light messaging, backward in Time!!! We cannot stay on this Earth as a 'race' forever, there will come a time to leave! With the incredibly increasing odds of a Sixth Mass Earth Extinction (perhaps already in progress!), the clock seems to be ticking a little faster lately!!! Research and Debate the risk potentials v/s the unimaginable outgrowth potential, and if the decision is 'yes' to proceed with LHC/ALICE/ATLAS, then do so with extreme caution!!! It is our duty, our right, our obligation to debate these circumstances, for our future generations' welfare (and maybe for our own current time!)! So, let's get with it, and become effective for an excellent cause!!! In this thread, I am neither for, nor against; however, these are some of the general facts involved, and nothing more! I sincerely hope that you will share this expanding view, with friends and associates! Thank You!
    Last edited by Robert Marsh II; 20th July 2008 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Spelling and Clarification

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know what you get when you mix high energy colliders with Professor Otto Rossler's charged micro black hole theory?

Answer: a golf ball

(For explaination, see LHCFacts Dot Org and read Professor Dr. Otto Rossler's Interview "Biggest Crimes of Humanity")

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You Note:

A special thanks to: JTankers, stevemckay, Chris, and all future voters to come!!! We need: research, debate, decisions, and Vote the Poll! This poll will reflect the public awarness, and general opinion attitudes, to our current, and future generations!!! Thank You! Sincerely, Robert Marsh II / 07.20.08 //,

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see, given the fact that its not raining black holes due to cosmic rays, a seven TeV collider really does not scare me. That's an eight order of magnitude comfort zone.
    Doesn't that mean most people are trolls?

No, it means most people on forums are called trolls at one point or another for stating their opinion honestly.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You Note:

A special thanks to: Thanatos, for Voting, and leaving his permanent mark upon history! Note: The pen is mightier than the sword, and an opinion can change the fate of a world! I may not be able to thank each, and every voter, but I shall try!!! Sincerely, Robert Marsh II

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i'm correct, there's already a thread about this somewhere. (P.S. Marsh, you don't have to thank everyone for voting, it's not necessary)
    Knowledge is power, use it well.

Don't fear the unknown, seek to understand it

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You Note:

A special thanks to: Halofan48, Matt, and Walrus for their truthful votes!!! I am thanking voters, because of gratitude, you may have heard about that, long ago!
    Sincerely, Robert Marsh II

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CERN Reviews Public Media

When I found out, that CERN personnel were scan-reviewing all articles, comments, links, threads, . . .etc., everything; that's when I decided to run this Public Opinion Poll. Don't worry, they're watching! So, let your vote count, and thanks!

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LHC Collider

Sitting on the Fence. Temps down to -271C metals could get brittle. Something could break.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid that they are going to be disappointed with the results. High-speed particle crashes will produce extremely brief high intensity particle emissions but they will not change the basic structure of our space-time continuum. No black holes will be opened, no sustained fusion reactions will be started, and no similitude to the Big Bang explosion will be produced.

Still. if the cameras can capture the events, it will definitely be a Fourth of July fireworks display...in November?.
    There is only one right answer and, yet, you still argue with me..

I'm the proof that evolution works...

You're the proof that it doesn't.

Ask your doctor if thinking is right for you.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Robert Marsh II View Post
    A special thanks to: Halofan48, Matt, and Walrus for their truthful votes!!! I am thanking voters, because of gratitude, you may have heard about that, long ago!
    Sincerely, Robert Marsh II
    I appreciate your gratitude but if you insist on giving your thank you than PM would be a better path. When I notice activity here I look for thoughtful debate and when I take the time to login that is what I would like to find.

Also, please contribute to the forum titled “Controversey Surrounding World's Largest Particle Collider” as halofan48 suggests because I would really like to know how you found out that “CERN personnel were scan-reviewing all articles”. Which BTW seems like good PR to me as opposed to something insidious.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion Clarification & Thanks

My reference to: 'a fusion process' was listed under the Positive Potential Outgrowth List. There is about a zero chance, that a 'fusion' reaction could occur during testing!!! However, during the experiments (if successful), within the 'random' quark-splatter detector results, they could make a major discovery! These detector studies could reveal the reason behind, previous fusion experimental failures. Between this, and a far better understanding of the 'Standard Model', the elusive process may be determined. The very moment, the new mathematics is understood, then a seperate fusion facility could takeover the further developmental stages! ////. Also, a special thanks to: Spider, Aussie, nerdvincent, and loser; for their voting power!!! Remember: CERN is watching the media, out of concern, once they were notified about the Internet fear level increasing 300%, in a 15 day period (May 08), and exponentially after that! This caused their concerned observation, of the public situation. I have had direct confidential dealings with LSAG, and I also have read (on one of the Cern sites) a list of every media article, that I have commented upon, and many more (and there is a load), since May-July 2008. This is just the beginning, of debate, before it's too late! I am the neutral host (this time), and the replies should stand as the debate. If you do not vote, then your replies are only half a value!!! I wish to leave a wriiten (Debate/Poll) record, for CERN, and everyone for now, and the future! Thank You!
    Last edited by Robert Marsh II; 21st July 2008 at 08:27 AM.