User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 and Iraq The Concealed Connection!

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/11 and Iraq The Concealed Connection!

9/11 and Iraq The Concealed Connection!

It is astounding that so many people who denounce the war against Iraq are so nave about its origins. One of the arguments used in support of strong opposition to the Bush/PNAC policy in the Middle East maintains that there was NO connection between Iraq and the events of September 11th. That allegation, while well motivated, is entirely and absolutely false.

No, Saddam Hussein was not involved with, nor did he support Al Qaeda. No, Saddam Hussein was not involved in the planning or operation of the 9/11 attacks. And no, not a single alleged hijacker was an Iraqi. Its no to the Saddam nexus all the way down the line.

And still, the attacks on 9/11 and the invasion and occupation of Iraq are interminably and intrinsically intertwined and neither tragedy can be fully discussed without the other. The hard fact is: had there been no attack on American soil on September 11th, there would not and could not have been a war in Iraq. And, conversely, if there was going to be military action by the US against Iraq by Bushco, there first had to be an unprecedented attack on American soil.

Sadly, but predictably, the connection between the two has never adequately surfaced and is dangerously close to fading from even subliminal awareness. The public has made aware that Iraq was NOT responsible for 9/11. Rather, 9/11 was the catalytic event without which the invasion of Iraq could never have occurred.

But no one outside the 9/11 Truth Movement dares to say that. Despite all we know, and despite all the dots that have been connected, discussion of 9/11 as a necessary event in the PNAC strategy for global domination remains taboo.

Lets look at what we do know, -...(continued at site)

TvNewsLIES.org Archive 9/11 and Iraq – The Concealed Connection!

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're alleging that 9/11 was an "unprecedented attack on American soil", that would be incorrect. 9/11 was not even the first attack on the World Trade Center.

The Forum Rules

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
    [John F. Kennedy]
    The principal value of debate lies in the development of logical thought processes, and the ability to articulate your positions publicly.
    [Senator Dick Clark of Iowa]
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it.
    [Terry Pratchett]

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats not what hes saying, Ish. (Washington was destroyed, too)

Hes saying Iraq is connected to 911 only by implied psy-ops and propaganda. Saddam Hussein and 911 were used in the same sentence over and over until people made the connection. Along with the fact that PNAC new they needed a "New Pearl Harbor" to carry out their plans...that is also a solid connection between Iraq and 911.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, thanks.

The Forum Rules

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
    [John F. Kennedy]
    The principal value of debate lies in the development of logical thought processes, and the ability to articulate your positions publicly.
    [Senator Dick Clark of Iowa]
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it.
    [Terry Pratchett]

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rascal, you should be aware of the formalities in quoting a source. Use the quote function of Volconvo's software or use quotation marks. Then tell us something that originates with your own awareness...

9/11 is the key to the 21st century so far. Unfortunately most Americans thoroughly misunderstand it. Even those who oppose Iraq on this board are divided over what happened that day and its aftermath. Many can't conceive of heinous conspiracy and coverup, regardless of their contempt for GW Bush.

They are unaware of many aspects of the NWO, too.
    "Arms in the hands of the citizens may be used at individual discretion for the defense of the country, the overthrow of tyranny or private self-defense." -- John Adams

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: PH
    Unfortunately most Americans thoroughly misunderstand it.
    likewise.

the only thing that's clear to me is: if you believe that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, then it occurred to pave the way to war with iraq.. if you don't believe the conspiracy theory, then 9/11 was used as a rhetorical tool to sell the long-standing neocon goal of invading iraq.
    hope for america...

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soo convenient...
    "Arms in the hands of the citizens may be used at individual discretion for the defense of the country, the overthrow of tyranny or private self-defense." -- John Adams

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coincides can, and do happen. since neither story will be accepted by its dejectors, i'm not going to try to argue which scenario's true and which isn't. it's a moot point as far as i'm concerned.

like ish said, it wasn't the first time that the trade towers were targetted.. al qaeda's known for their persistence and focus. it was only a matter of time, imo, before they did get a successful strike against us - which truly occurred when the hit the uss cole. in the case of the cole, though, clinton just decided to launch some missile attacks rather than a regional war.

our misfortune, aside from getting hit, was having an inexperienced and brainless retard in the whitehouse - who was played like a puppet by the neocons he surrounded himself with.
    hope for america...

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: bishop View Post
    coincides can, and do happen. since neither story will be accepted by its dejectors, i'm not going to try to argue which scenario's true and which isn't. it's a moot point as far as i'm concerned
    Sure, coincidences happen. I don't argue with that. If two cars coincidentally occupy the same intersection at 90 degrees it's a car wreck. I'm not alleging conspiracy for every incident of violent death. But 9/11...

bishop, do you think there is anything to the allegations of short selling and put options before 9/11? I am sure you are familiar with the stories. If not, have you looked into it, I mean the money trail? Or is it just a resistance to view our system as controlled by evil?

This is for you, if you are interested in the money trail: Introduction
    As I’ve learned more, and more about what happened that day, I’ve focused less on the controversial “How” (i.e. HOW the real terrorists perpetrated a multi-dimensional plan through which they would simultaneously undermine the Constitution, steal hundreds of billions of dollars, profitably solve an “unsolvable” real-estate crises, and launch a never-ending crusade throughout the globe in the name of the terrorist attacks that they themselves created); instead I’ve focused on the “Who” and “Why”, as the financial records left in the wake of their exodus following their crimes is much easier to prove in Court- specifically Marsh’s involvement in betting against American Airlines pre-9-11… a clear indicator of foreknowledge, as the insider trading of the airline stocks was clearly a pre-meditative strategy, determined to profit from the mass murder.
    <snip>
    To summarize, what I’ve discovered (and am attempting to relate to you via this website) is the following, based on my own personal experiences and research, not based on what the mass media and traditional newspapers have programmed me to repeat:

1. The events of September 11th, 2001(as extensive research and factual documentation depict) do not resemble in any way, shape, or form, what has been faithfully recited ad nauseam by the mainstream media and press within the United States.

2. The aforementioned mainstream media and press are very much aware at the helms of all organizations, and are provably complicit to the state sponsored terrorism that affects each and every one of us. (After all, they’re all profiting at Our expense.)

3. The evidence reflects that people who we trust and revere as “leaders”, specifically: Rudolph Guiliani (ex-New York Mayor, 2008 Presidential hopeful), George Pataki (current Governor of New York), Eliot Spitzer (New York State Attorney General, running for New York State Governor), and of course, the 1970’s White House “Team B” (now known as neo-cons – or “new-cons”, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz) right up through George H.W. Bush, and the current President George W. Bush… are in fact working on the Terrorists behalf, if they are not the Terrorists themselves (and at the very least, are all professional gangsters).

4. In order for 9-11 to be perpetrated, the Terrorists needed control of elements of the highest echelons of the Intelligence Community and the Defense Department (as related and connected within Project Constellation).

5. In order for 9-11 to be “successful” in the eyes of the Terrorists, total control of the U.S. Media Markets was necessary. (This is mentioned specifically in the 1962 Operation Northwoods Document, offered for your convenience on 8thestate.com.)

6. Critical Elements of the Intelligence Community of the United States, as well as the U.S. Military, in association with NATO, have been strictly controlling and manipulating Black Markets, Arms Markets, and, specifically in reference to 9-11, the Global Illicit Drug Market.

7. American International Group, a.k.a. AIG (is the world’s largest insurance company). Until recently AIG’s CEO (as you will soon learn elsewhere throughout 8thestate.com) was Maurice “Hammerin’ Hank” Greenberg; ex-Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and ex-Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). AIG’s foundation grew out of Cornelius V. Starr’s “insurance work” between China and The U.S. in 1919. AIG since the 1950’s has been a front created by U.S. Intelligence interests for the purpose of laundering drug money, under the ruse of Insurance, and noting that C.V. Starr’s career in Intelligence and AIG’s ties to the “Air America” Military Drug Caravan were not coincidental.

8. The “Terrorists” are those who participate in and profit from the Global Illegal Drug Market, and the people who are in the front lines of controlling this market are Politicians, Media Moguls, Military Officers, Intelligence Directors, Insurance Companies, and the Counter Terrorist “Experts” themselves. In other words: “Because certain plants are made illegal by certain men, Black Markets emerge; the same people who make the drugs illegal, operate and control the Black Markets. What’s more, the people who create the laws and import the drugs, are the same people who build the prisons and fill them with otherwise innocent and law-abiding Citizens; essentially extracting profit in multiple ways in exchange for other people’s lives. The hundreds of billions of dollars in illegal drug money that is annually laundered via this scheme is then “processed” through the U.S. Stock Market, and aggregated by companies like AIG and Marsh & McLennan (the world’s largest Insurance Broker, which until Eliot Spitzer’s pseudo-investigation had Jeff Greenberg, Hank’s son, as it’s CEO) with the help of companies like Kroll Associates (Private Intelligence Firm responsible for World Trade Center Security from 1993 to 2001, coincidentally owned by AIG and sold to Marsh in 2004… Kroll CEO Michael Cherkasky became Marsh CEO in response to Spitzer’s “investigation” into AIG and Marsh). Who is Michael Cherkasky? Great question. He brought Eliot Spitzer into the NY City District Attorney’s Office way back when, and is a contributor to Spitzer’s campaign to become New York Governor.

In layman’s terms: A Drug Syndicate has infiltrated the highest levels of our Constitutional Republic… The only way to dissolve their power is to educate yourself and others as to the hypocrisy that is killing our fellow Citizens… both foreign and domestic. Without the Black Markets created when you make certain plants illegal, there would be no War on Drugs, no War on Terror, and without the Drug Syndicate (i.e. the Pirates, who used to fly the jolly roger flag now sport the crest of skull and bones) deriving their power via laundered Drug Money; there might even cease to be ANY type of War. Who’s going to fight to defend the Drug Syndicate after they discover for themselves how it basically ties our investments, retirements, and pensions into the schemes killing our children, inner-cities, and rural towns?

Without the Drug Trade, Insurance Companies and Enterprise Software Companies would no longer be able to manipulate, threaten, and continue to control, the financial integrity of our lifetime investments and savings. That’s what’s at risk- all of your life’s work, savings, and investments. There are trillions of dollars being stolen in broad daylight, from both Pension and Retirement Funds, as well as tax dollars, via Pentagon fraudulent accounting schemes. Almost all of these schemes are software dependent, and yet software is continually used as the virtual scapegoat by the Drug Syndicate.
    And a question: do you recognize this quote
    The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them more easily prey to a big lie then a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell a big one.
    It's from Mein Kampf.
    Last edited by PatrickHenry; 2nd December 2006 at 11:35 PM.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: PH/bishop
    ... coincidences happen ...
    Much then depends on how the coincidental event is dealt with. The Bush League (with full cooperation from its lapdog media, i.e. virtually all US media) pulled all the stops after 911 and played the event like a goddamn violin, spinning it out into The War On Terror that we now know so well.

911 therefore looms in our consciousness as Act 1 and Iraq as a later act in the same drama. Shucks, jes jerkin us around (an doan we jes love it).
    "I wish I was as cocksure of anything as Tom Macaulay is of everything."
    -- Viscount Melbourne

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: PH
    bishop, do you think there is anything to the allegations of short selling and put options before 9/11? I am sure you are familiar with the stories. If not, have you looked into it, I mean the money trail? Or is it just a resistance to view our system as controlled by evil?
    shorts/puts are standard occurrences in the market. moreover, the profits made on the put options were not abnormal whatsoever. when the big players are involved, there's always millions in profits/losses and heavy volumes... plus, all of the companies that were shorted had been dropping in price for several months beforehand - and with signs of a recession coming, investors/speculators were correct to think that those stock prices had further downside potential. only clueless investors were holding on to stocks, or buying them up in hopes that the bull market could continue indefinately.

if i'm resisting anything, i'm resisting illogical and uninformed attempts to fix facts around a predefined theory.
    hope for america...

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PNAC, for the those not in the know, stands for "Project for the New American Century". It's a neo-conservative brain-trust. In 1998, they sent a letter to then-president Clinton. Here are some bits from it:

The policy of “containment” of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq’s chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam’s secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons.

Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate. The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.

The letter is signed by John Bolton and Donald Rumsfeld among others.

It establishes the neo-con's desire to make war against Saddam Hussein / Iraq. 9/11 was just the excuse they needed to swing the will of the American people into authorizing the disaster we're now stuck with.

EDIT: Please note that the link provided above isn't from a blog or some conspiracy theorist website. It's from PNAC's main site.