Thread: Religion carved in stone.

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess then Abraham introduced God into the picture in the country next door ?

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Walrus View Post
    The evidence is overwhelming, I’m convinced.

I would have guess the rock looks like a "potato head alien" but no doubt goats were more common back in the stoneage days.

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought God is unknowable, except through his revelations and certainly undepictable (a new word I have just invented), and presumably could not be depicted as on that rock ? Surely he looks better than that anyway?

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Garry Denke View Post
    T-s

I think the author of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Hebrews
    and finisher of Revelation created particle physics for the kids.

Old story, New names

Rev. 4

1 god is 1 rock.

4 beasts are 4 charges.
    father charge .333... e (spin)
    son charge .666... e (spin)
    ghost charge .999... e (spin)
    spirit charge .000...1 e (spin)

24 elders are 24 fermions.
    father charge .333... e quarks
    (1st gen) down quark - down antiquark (spin 1/2)
    (2nd gen) strange quark - strange antiquark (spin 1/2)
    (3rd gen) bottom quark - bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)
    son charge .666... e quarks
    (1st gen) up quark - up antiquark (spin 1/2)
    (2nd gen) charm quark - charm antiquark (spin 1/2)
    (3rd gen) top quark - top antiquark (spin 1/2)
    ghost charge .999... e leptons
    (1st gen) electron - positron (spin 1/2)
    (2nd gen) muon - positive muon (spin 1/2)
    (3rd gen) tau - positive tau (spin 1/2)
    spirit charge .000...1 e leptons
    (1st gen) electron-neutrino - electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
    (2nd gen) muon-neutrino - muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)
    (3rd gen) tau-neutrino - tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev. 6-8

4 horses are 4 forces.
    white charge .999... e higgs force
    red charge .999... e strong force
    black charge .999... e electro .000...1 e weak force
    pale charge .999... e gravitation force

144,000 seals are 144,000 particles.

7 spirits are 7 bosons.
    white charge .000...1 e higgs (spin 0/1)
    red charge .000...1 e gluon (spin 1/1)
    black charge .000...1 e photon, Z boson.999... e W,-W bosons (spin 1/1)
    pale charge .000...1 e graviton (spin 2/1)

Rev. 21

1 great city is 1 standard model.
    12 gates are 12 particles
    12 foundations are 12 antiparticles

Rev. 22

1 rock is 1.

Seven stars (7 stars*)
    1) dark temperature: [(hbar*c^5/G)^1/2]/k = 4.2903353(04) x 10^31 K
    2) electric current: e/[(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2] = 9.8137286(29) x 10^24 A
    3) dark matter: (hbar*c/G)^1/2 = 6.5907305(98) x 10^-9 kg
    4) amount of substance: [(hbar*c/G)^1/2]/M = 1.6605387(82) x 10^-24 mol
    5) dark length: (hbar*G/c^3)^1/2 = 4.8943724(18) x 10^-36 m
    6) luminous intensity: [(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2]/alpha = 2.2372317(89) x 10^-42 cd
    7) dark time: (hbar*G/c^5)^1/2 = 1.6325869(07) x 10^-44 s

That is what I think.

G-d
    I like how you "connected the dots" so to speak. I do not imagine you would have a lot of people attending you bible study class but I think you got something going there. I must confess I cannot get my head wrapped around the concept due to my lack of knowledge about some of science involved that would be important to understanding clearly what you have explained. You might be ahead of our times for such disclosures.

The book of Rev is the best part of the Bible.

Most of what you related uses math that uses 6 as a base, with 12 being the total unit. Which is close to a sun calendar.

But then John tosses in the number 10, which in math is also a total unit with 5 as it's base. Which comes close to a moon calendar.

3 - 6- 9 - 12 ( and onwards ).

or

5 - 10 - 15 - 20 (and onwards)

Now I did some other interpretatons. John wrote letters to 7 churches and that would represent 12 candlesticks, 12 spirits, 12 disciples, etc.

And the 7 headed Beast, which I assume would be the 7 chruches.

That beast had 10 horns (crowns) which somehow I link to the 10 commandments. Aka - Rules. Aka dominator.

Question is how to put 10 horns on 7 heads and make it look right?

Well, two of the 7 churches were not repremanded, leaving 5 chruches that had been repremanded. A pair of horns on 5 heads totals 10 horns.

Therefore, the 5 Christian churches so repremanded would be the beast with 10 horns.

Comments on any of this?

Whatever. we have 333 and 666 and 999 - but what about the number 10 which is also part of that "revelation". do we have a 1010 at play relative to your outline?

BANNED
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Gods

Drawn from "Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel,
    and the Apocalypse of St. John", Sir Isaac Newton, 1733.

the mark, name, image, and number...

Rev. 12

Gravitation - G, the Letter of Gods, the mark.
    Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of Gods, the name.
    Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of Gods, the image.
    Gravitation - .666 x 10^-7 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (.666), ten horns (x 10), seven crowns (^-7), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev 13

Gravitation - 666. x 10^-10 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666.), ten horns (x 10), ten crowns (^-10), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev. 14

G, JESUS, G'S US, 6.66 x 10^-8 space^3/mass-time^2 (c'g's)

Thus world physicists defined the speed of light at 2.99792458 x 10^10 space/time
    instead of at 3 x 10^10 space/time to hide the four-dimensional universe from kids:

1/c^4 = 1.23456789... x 10^-42 time^4/space^4 (c'g's)

Thus world archaeologists ignore Rev. 2 "white stone" around Heelstone artifacts
    instead of telling kids the new name is Mississippian (Carboniferous) Limestone:

Heelstone Ditch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gods

I believe in all the Gods of the Old Testament.
    These are the Gods of King James Version.
    But which Gods do you guys believe in?
    If any Gods of course. Thanks a lot!

G D

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have guess the rock looks like a "potato head alien" but no doubt goats were more common back in the stoneage days.

I think it could be a giant “Smiley (emoticon)” which could be evidence that Stone Age man had access to sophisticated computer technology. This sort of advanced technology would’ve been essential if they were to detect the coal seams buried deep beneath the layers of chalk, otherwise they couldn’t have known it was there and wouldn’t have gone digging for it ... Well, I think that just about proves it.

Proof of Smiley

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Garry Denke View Post
    Drawn from "Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel,
    and the Apocalypse of St. John", Sir Isaac Newton, 1733.

the mark, name, image, and number...

Rev. 12

Gravitation - .666 x 10^-7 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (.666), ten horns (x 10), seven crowns (^-7), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev 13

Gravitation - 666. x 10^-10 space^3/mass-time^2, the Wisdom of Gods, the number.

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666.), ten horns (x 10), ten crowns (^-10), and tail (space^3/mass-time^2)

Rev. 14

G, JESUS, G'S US, 6.66 x 10^-8 space^3/mass-time^2 (c'g's)

Thus world physicists defined the speed of light at 2.99792458 x 10^10 space/time
    instead of at 3 x 10^10 space/time to hide the four-dimensional universe from kids:

1/c^4 = 1.23456789... x 10^-42 time^4/space^4 (c'g's)

Thus world archaeologists ignore Rev. 2 "white stone" around Heelstone artifacts
    instead of telling kids the new name is Mississippian (Carboniferous) Limestone:

Heelstone Ditch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gods

I believe in all the Gods of the Old Testament.
    These are the Gods of King James Version.
    But which Gods do you guys believe in?
    If any Gods of course. Thanks a lot!

G D
    # 17 (verse) did say "white stone". And it did say the new name was written upon the white stone. (to be wrtten or to be revealed?). Stonehenge is on top of the white coal (I assume).

Therefore stonehenge would be a new name. Even as Peter was given the new name "the rock, upon which the religion of revelations will be founded. Stonehenge is in the design of a circle, representing the number and the letter "O". ( rather - a numberless number?)

10 being the reverse of 01. 01 representing the first love.

The heart of, the center of, the gravity of, the word God as O is the middle letter.

(readers can check out link to follow along with this)
    Bible, King James Version

The interesting part also is verse #28. Where it said "and I will give you a morning star". Because stonehenge is designed so that the sun will appear at a certain location on the horizon at mid-summer, mid-winter, and the sun is a star.

Stonehenge.co.uk - Your guide to Stonehenge, the World's Favourite Megalithic Stone Circle

Healing Tao USA Photos: Stonehenge & Scotland

The Earth is the 7th rock in our solar system counting in form outside.

1. Pluto 2. Neptune 3. Uranus 4. Saturn 5. Jupiter 6. Mars 7. Earth 8. Moon 9. Venus 10. Mercury. (earth being the 7th rock in our local solar system). Those rocks (planets) all have gravity that is the influence that rules our solor system as 10 commandments - or forces.
    The 10 crowns (kings). Between Mars and Earth is the astoroid belt ( hammered bracelet) represents the cross that seperates earth from the heavens. And crossing place for the planet Marduk. If such a planet crossed through our solar system at that location it would be a sign (a cross) that the earth would experience a shake-up due the gravity of such a planet (11th planet) - unless we discovered another planet in which case Marduk would be the 12th planet.

I do not know if what I have added here concerning the solar system is of interest to you and the Newton interpretations? Hope so.

The sun being the morning star of the 7th planet.

If I can use some imagination here we will recall that Adam hid behind a fig leaf (tree) and figs are used to make what? Fig Newton cookies. Now that is just a play on words but if the Newton idea is hiding a secret meaning for the scriptures and for stonehenge then I find it interesting his name can be connected to the fig leaf because the fig tree bears fruit from which Newton cookies are made. Hmm? Food for thought.

In Psalms we read:

The heavens bespeak the glory of the Lord.
    The Hammered Bracelet proclaims his handiwork.
    He comes forth as a groom from the canopy.
    Like an athlete he rejoices to run the course.
    From the end of heavens he emanates.
    And his circuit is to their end.

The circuit is also represented by the design of O. As is stonehendge.
    Stonehenge also being constructed like a hammered bracelet.

Now, the symbolism of the "O" in the Winged Globe. With eagle wings, serpent. goat, etc. Sometime called a winged sun or winged disk.

Migration of Symbols - Google Book Search

That symbol should be relative to this topic.

More later...

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to this the theory of evolution (in part) centers around a story about how life, animals and plants deal with Gravity. Wings being one aspect of how to deal with gravity. Standing upright. Which also embraces ideas of balance, which balances
    is represented by duelism.

The building of stonehenge, if basics were employed, would be a project for the purposes of learning how to deal with gravity, and how to use gravity to our advantage. I suppose the same is true relative to the building of the pyramids, as well as the use of triangles. Duelistic triangle pyramid shapes would form a star design. One triangle being upside down. Using the center of the star as a center of relative stillness you could spin the outer points to create the illusion of a circle design, the "O". Illustrating the theory of relativity.

So a simple toy like a Top could represent a very scientific understanding. A children's story could contian some pretty awesome science. What better place to hide wisdom but inside a story that appears to be the rantings of some supersitious person?

The stone tablets (law) was given man because of the hardness of his heart. Hearts made of stone do not break easly. But hid under those stoned hearts is the spirit of the understanding, that was hid away in the groundwork of the mind. When no hard "stone heart" is left standing then the seeds of truth which were covered over by the stones can start to grow and that which is in the darkness under the soil can come forth to greet the dawning sun, to grow and bear fruit, as a tree of life.

And so we can also have other anologies.

None the less the geology as expounded upon is rather important I think. As well as the physics of the scriptures.

BANNED
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Durrington Walls Anthracite & Bituminous Coal Hearth Cinders

Quote Quote by: C-s
    I am specifically interested in the pre-stone age of stonehenge: looking at the purpose of the Aubrey holes, the post-hole clusters as the NE entrance (could it be a pallisade entrance to the central burial/ceremonial area ?). etc. Also, after the recent dig and discoveries by Parker-Pearson et. al. I'd like to discuss his theory, that Stonehenge was built to house the remains of a dynastic family, or at least the elite of the age. I've been a proponent of the 'house of he dead' theory for some time now, having been a 'fan' of Francis Pryor. Parker-Pearson's discoveries add meat to this theory!
    The post-hole clusters dusters,
    no coal in any of them either.

Durrington Walls Anthracite Coal Hearth Ash

Durrington Walls Bituminous Coal Hearth Ash

Pearson coal ashes proved Pryor wrong,
    anthracite and bituminous coal cinders.

The cursus also fascinates. What was it for (a barrier ?).
    No, it was a coal exploration failure,
    longest of the coal duster ditches.

Why was this area chosen in the first place as a special, holy place ?
    No, it just another coal failure,
    40mi.->40mi.->40mi.->40mi.

Anything else ?

G-d

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the structures at stonehenge represented an attempt at coal dusting (coal mines) and not relative to a religious concept then how or why are you inserting texts from the Book of Revelations. How could the writings of someone islolated on an island after being tarred and feathered have anything to do with coal mines and why would John want to create a secret education for us about geology?

is "g" simular to "9"? Is numerology a science or a religion?

One of the oldest for the areas of stonehenge would be the terminology of Runes. If seeking coal was an objective they Runes might have been employed to divine a good place to explore?

Runes, Alphabet of Mystery

Still popular today, here are some products made from wood collected near Stonehenge - although rocks were used for that purpose mostly, and in African locations they sometimes used bones. In China they prefer tea debree floating in something like a cup of tea.

Runes and Rune sets

BANNED
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venus the 7th, the Morning star

Quote Quote by: Technosoul View Post
    In addition to this the theory of evolution (in part) centers around a story about how life, animals and plants deal with Gravity. Wings being one aspect of how to deal with gravity. Standing upright. Which also embraces ideas of balance, which balances
    is represented by duelism.

The building of stonehenge, if basics were employed, would be a project for the purposes of learning how to deal with gravity, and how to use gravity to our advantage. I suppose the same is true relative to the building of the pyramids, as well as the use of triangles. Duelistic triangle pyramid shapes would form a star design. One triangle being upside down. Using the center of the star as a center of relative stillness you could spin the outer points to create the illusion of a circle design, the "O". Illustrating the theory of relativity.

So a simple toy like a Top could represent a very scientific understanding. A children's story could contian some pretty awesome science. What better place to hide wisdom but inside a story that appears to be the rantings of some supersitious person?

The stone tablets (law) was given man because of the hardness of his heart. Hearts made of stone do not break easly. But hid under those stoned hearts is the spirit of the understanding, that was hid away in the groundwork of the mind. When no hard "stone heart" is left standing then the seeds of truth which were covered over by the stones can start to grow and that which is in the darkness under the soil can come forth to greet the dawning sun, to grow and bear fruit, as a tree of life.

And so we can also have other anologies.

None the less the geology as expounded upon is rather important I think. As well as the physics of the scriptures.
    Venus the 7th, the Morning star

Grander key

[(G-d)^1/2] = Wizard Frequency

--
    Force = Momentum-[(G-d)^1/2]
    Wizard G (gravitation) d (density) Merlin levitated the stones -Twice!

Power = Energy-[(G-d)^1/2]

Energy = H-bar-[(G-d)^1/2]

Current = Charge-[(G-d)^1/2]
    --

Dark energy

G-d = Wizard Merlin

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Four primary sources - four beasts - and sometimes discribed as four directions.

0 - consiciousness / thought / mind.

1 - Idea. 2. Time as a force. 3. Energy (stars). 4. Matter (rocks and planets).

#5 would be the "living things" which are a combination of the 4 primaries.

#6 would represent "mankind". That symbol has an "o" at the bottom of the figure. to represent mankind in his/her state of lower consciousness.

#7 - rest, meditation - the search for understanding "why" (relative to humans).

#8. Two "o"s - bottom and top, a connection and mixing to both lower and higher consciousness.

#9. Mankind in as state of higher conscousness. "o" on top of figure.

#10. It is finished. (complete unit) - unity of human ideas and conscousness - result being "the theory".

(sorry but no links - I made that one up my self).

Stonehenge contains 80 standing rocks in a circular design "0". 8 and 0 being the dominate number and design.

Somehow this might fit in with my personal, tiny, "notebook of revelations" (not that I wish to compete with the Book of Revelations). That is, if I can connect the dots.