User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality existence where did it come from?And how did it start.

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Homosexuality existence where did it come from?And how did it start.

Lets face it,homosexuality did not just pop out of no where,it started from somewhere but where?And how did it start such a sexuality like homosexual come to existence?
    Homosexuality constitutes a parasitic relationship with society. Homosexuals consume resources while performing none of the necessary obligations of an organism within a species (i.e. - reproduction). Homosexuality's existence is a threat to the continued existence of the human race, and must be dealt with appropriately. While I'm unsure of the nature of genetic cures, and whether homosexuality is a genetic condtion at all, it seems to be the most prudent first step.As farthest I know homosexuality was discovered in couple centuries ago the first trace of homosexuality was in Rome,when some man figured he can get sex from his gender now I know humans have sex for pleasure.Now where did homosexuality come from?How did others become homosexual?The sexuality of homosexuality didnt exist until couple centuries ago so how did it pass on to others?Surely their is no homosexuality gene,because well the genes will fade away due to not reproducing.

Isn't everything we do as a species designed to facilitate ALL of our survival? Animals are just concerned about themselves; what makes us human is our participation in a general scheme that allows for the benefit of an entire society and race, not just living for the purpose of our own pleasure without the ability to procreate or otherwise aid our next generation in the long-term human race. If we can make people more benevolent, why shouldn't we?

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what makes us human is our participation in a general scheme that allows for the benefit of an entire society and race, not just living for the purpose of our own pleasure without the ability to procreate or otherwise aid our next generation in the long-term human race.
    I'm going to leave the first paragraph alone for the moment and ask a few questions about this premise from the second.

What do you suggest we do about heterosexual couples who don't produce children? Do you recommend mandating marriage and procreation for all? What happens to straight, sterile people?

Would you excuse those gays who have been married and produced children? There are quite a few in the category.

And a general question; where did you accumulate your information regarding homosexuality?

The Forum Rules

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
    [John F. Kennedy]
    The principal value of debate lies in the development of logical thought processes, and the ability to articulate your positions publicly.
    [Senator Dick Clark of Iowa]
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it.
    [Terry Pratchett]

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Isherwood View Post
    I'm going to leave the first paragraph alone for the moment and ask a few questions about this premise from the second.

What do you suggest we do about heterosexual couples who don't produce children?
    Or people who choose to be single, or what have you.

Grandpa h.
    Post by post, building his arguments by smashing a couple of theirs -- for America.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Animals are just concerned about themselves; what makes us human is our participation in a general scheme that allows for the benefit of an entire society and race, not just living for the purpose of our own pleasure without the ability to procreate or otherwise aid our next generation in the long-term human race.

What was the purpose of domesticating animals?

I am a zoophilie,
    Do you plan on arguing both sides of this debate?

Homosexuality constitutes a parasitic relationship with society. Homosexuals consume resources while performing none of the necessary obligations of an organism within a species (i.e. - reproduction). Homosexuality's existence is a threat to the continued existence of the human race, and must be dealt with appropriately.

According to your logic, unless you produce a litter of human "puppies", you aren't holding up your end of the bargan either. How should I, a human, and a functioning member of society (x3 according to your definition) deal with you?

(Bolding mine)
    http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

If I'm the only witness to your madness offer me some words to balance out what I see and what I hear.
    10,000 Maniacs

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As farthest I know homosexuality was discovered in couple centuries ago the first trace of homosexuality was in Rome,when some man figured he can get sex from his gender now I know humans have sex for pleasure.Now where did homosexuality come from?How did others become homosexual?The sexuality of homosexuality didnt exist until couple centuries ago so how did it pass on to others?
    Much like the secrets of the Masons, there are secrets within the homosexual brother/sisterhood that are usually not shared with outsiders, yukimini2009. But in an effort to leave you better informed, let me share with you a brief, true history of homosexuality.

Many think homosexuality was invented by the Greeks just to piss off the Romans. In truth, many Greeks just adopted what we now call a gay lifestyle without really being gay, since homosexuality hadn't been invented yet.

Homosexuality was invented in 1869 by the notorious Irish priest Fr. Studly McBuns as a means to explain away the diddling of alter boys, a pasttime much enjoyed by Fr. McBuns and his fellow priests. They then drafted the well-known Gay Agenda which called for spreading the practices of homosexuality (dressing well, having manners, interior decoration, talking with women, sex in the bottom) throughout the world by means of promoting tolerance toward homosexuals and producing TV shows like the Fab5, thus making it an attractive alternative for many young people unable to find dates with their contemporaries of the opposite sex.

:rolleyes:

The Forum Rules

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
    [John F. Kennedy]
    The principal value of debate lies in the development of logical thought processes, and the ability to articulate your positions publicly.
    [Senator Dick Clark of Iowa]
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it.
    [Terry Pratchett]

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask the bonobos.

At the moment, it serves no real purpose. Its a side effect of free will and genetic baggage.
    Doesn't that mean most people are trolls?

No, it means most people on forums are called trolls at one point or another for stating their opinion honestly.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Yuki
    Isn't everything we do as a species designed to facilitate ALL of our survival?
    No, that's a false premise.

A man has a duty only to himself and to anyone with whom he enters a voluntary agreement e.g. employment. Membership of society is not voluntary, so expecting a man to dedicate his life to it is equivalent to slavery.

Volcanic Erupter
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nature works in mysterious ways.

Nature is concerned about overpopulation if things get out of balance. Up pops the gay gene.
    And a reduction in reproduction of the speices.

We have overcome most preditors. Have made great headway in combating illnesses. Have prepared for hurricanes and such. And are constructing a philosophy to avoid wars or to prevent crimes where people kill people. (the last being the most difficult).

So what is left to prevent over population?

The Gay Gene. Because the expanding gay population is not making babies.

God bless Nature and Her wisdom.

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you suggest we do about heterosexual couples who don't produce children?

Well but they are in a straight couple although they cannot produce a child they can adopt one and studies showing gay couples adopting can damage the child's sexuality..

Do you recommend mandating marriage and procreation for all?
    For all?For some expections..

What happens to straight, sterile people?.
    Well since sterile people cannot reproduce,we can try to get it fix,Because their many biological causes of infertility/sterile reason, some which may be bypassed with medical intervention so with medical treatment we can cure them.

Would you excuse those gays who have been married and produced children? There are quite a few in the category.
    Well yes,i guess the ones who have not gotten children and chosen just to be with same sex althrough their lifes are the ones im refering to.

And a general question; where did you accumulate your information regarding homosexuality?
    Based on studies and sites I found on homosexuality by experts(can post source.

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Maryjane View Post

According to your logic, unless you produce a litter of human "puppies", you aren't holding up your end of the bargan either. How should I, a human, and a functioning member of society (x3 according to your definition) deal with you?

(Bolding mine)
    No this is about homosexuals,not zoophiles or me please stay on subject..

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: The Bacon Guy View Post
    No, that's a false premise.

A man has a duty only to himself and to anyone with whom he enters a voluntary agreement e.g. employment. Membership of society is not voluntary, so expecting a man to dedicate his life to it is equivalent to slavery.
    So then you deny the "expecations" of what nature has entitled man on what they suppose to do?

Novice Member
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Thanatos View Post
    Ask the bonobos.

At the moment, it serves no real purpose. Its a side effect of free will and genetic baggage.
    A person can be born gay or any other type of attraction and that is something I wont ever deny.Now the thing about homosexual its NOT genetic.Genetic traits are passed on hereditarily. All that we are is a result of our ancestors. Sex is primarily a biological function designed for procreation. Homosexuality would have to be passed on by recessive genes, like forms of blindness, dwarfism and retardation. If gay genes exist, a pattern for that recessive trait could be established as it would require both parents to be carriers. If one claims "gay is genetic"they are very much wrong and are making a biological mistake.