Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Childhood Games

I found this article;

Kids’ Nuclear Power Toy Sets off Radiation Alert
    Most kids play house. Pirates. Unemployed mortgage broker (hey, you go with what you know). But a couple of kids in Germany were entirely more hip to the world.

Two little boys were playing nuclear power station when they had to go home for dinner. Their abandoned “power station” prompted a scare that closed down their entire town.

A passer-by noticed the yellow and black radiation warning sign stuck into what turned out to be the shell of an old computer, and alerted police.They, in turn, told residents to stay indoors and called for a radiation detector. The boys, who had printed their sign off the internet, tried getting back to play with their toys (dinner was apparently over), but couldn’t get through the emergency services.

The kids aren’t being charged, as police determined there was no threat - they were simply playing a game. Yeah, a game of nuclear power station. And to think when we were six, we played “who can get their bike going the fastest down the hill without crashing?” We weren’t exactly going to set the world on fire, but at least there was no nuclear reactor to worry about. Kids’ Nuclear Power Toy Sets off Radiation Alert | Strollerderby

What do you think?
    What kind of games did you make up as a kid?
    You can find me if you want me in the garden unless it's pouring down with rain.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the craziest game ever. I used to play with my toys quite a bit. I would make a basketball game with all my toys. I even had mini-hoops stuck on the wall and a small ball to play with.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a preschool "doctor" I got caught behind a dumpster putting grass in a girl's butt.

I remember when my cousins, who are fifteen years younger than me, were in middle school I was appalled by a game they were playing called, "black out." Apparently they would bend over for a few minutes, suddenly stand up, and someone would thump them on the back or something.

Ahh for the good old days of prescription butt-grass.

Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Quote by: Muckraker View Post
    As a preschool "doctor" I got caught behind a dumpster putting grass in a girl's butt.

I remember when my cousins, who are fifteen years younger than me, were in middle school I was appalled by a game they were playing called, "black out." Apparently they would bend over for a few minutes, suddenly stand up, and someone would thump them on the back or something.

Ahh for the good old days of prescription butt-grass.
    That is pretty weird. My little brother liked to eat dirt I used to make I game in which he would eat dirt. I did this for amusement.