• sthack99

There is no available content written by sthack99
  • Please, support Volconvo.

• Most Active Topics

JohnPaul

Liberals Suppress Free Speech

Thread Starter: JohnPaul

Here is a summary of a story on liberal suppression of an argument made by a student at Marquette University in support of heterosexual marriage. The student was accused of homophobia and told to...

Last Post By: JohnPaul 31st May 2016, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    argo weaver

The Crucifixion was for THE FEW.

Thread Starter: argo weaver

Did Christ die for all mankind? Obviously not. If you do not believe in Christ ,then He did NOT die for you; it's that simple. Did He have to die to forgive your sins? No.. So what...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 31st May 2016, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    Chris the Chees

Muslim man elected London Mayor... For News viewers lose their shit

Thread Starter: Chris the Chees

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/06/labours-sadiq-khan-elected-1st-muslim-london-mayor.html The comments are spectacular:

Last Post By: BlackSheep 31st May 2016, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    Whatssnew

Leftists on Fascism

Thread Starter: Whatssnew

The left, and some on this site claim that Fascism is a right wing thing. I still find this illogical, however someone pointed out to me why you might see it that way. The observation was that...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 31st May 2016, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    Nono

Why has Trump caught up in the polls?

Thread Starter: Nono

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36372929 The poor prospects of getting anything done in a Sanders presidency aside, this is why I always hoped he would thrash Hillary. Because if he has...

Last Post By: rmnunez 31st May 2016, 07:58 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Glowing Lamp

The Curtain (Reposted from 2009)

[B]Matthew 27:51 - And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. Mark 15:38 - And the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. Luke 23:45 - And...

Glowing Lamp 27th May 2016 08:47 AM
    barts

Everthing you need to know about the Zika virus

This is going to become an issue as the effects of climate change increase. Hope this is useful.

Via:...

barts 25th May 2016 11:37 AM
  • Volconvo Information