• sthack99

There is no available content written by sthack99
  • Most Active Topics

finder

Armed citizens make for a safer society

Thread Starter: finder

Facts speak louder than spin... http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/06/robert-farago/shootings-crest-1000-in-chicagos-gun-control-paradise/ To get an even clearer picture of the truth let's...

Last Post By: Genasi 1st September 2015, 01:33 AM Go to last post
    Charlatan

Child molestation.

Thread Starter: Charlatan

This is a real problem in my country. children are abused each day. i have even heard rumors that some parents think they will get paid to molest their kids, but those people must be stupid or...

Last Post By: Screwygirl 1st September 2015, 12:47 AM Go to last post
    jimithyashford

Conservatives: How is Gay Marriage affecting you?

Thread Starter: jimithyashford

So, now that Gay marriage is legal across the nation, I would like to open this thread up as a place for conservatives to report any and all discrimination, loss of rights, loss of privileges, or...

Last Post By: Screwygirl 1st September 2015, 12:19 AM Go to last post
    Primum non nocere

In U.S., More Say Animals Should Have Same Rights as People

Thread Starter: Primum non nocere

A recently taken GALLUP poll determined the following: http://www.gallup.com/poll/183275/say-animals-rights-people.aspx While women and left leaning individuals lead the way in holding the...

Last Post By: Genasi 31st August 2015, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    Senor Hoint

Syriza Wins in Greece--Where Do We Go From Here?

Thread Starter: Senor Hoint

So, as most of us are probably aware, the Coalition of the Radical Left or Syriza has won the Greek elections, with a number of seats just shy of a straight majority. Question for this thread is,...

Last Post By: rmnunez 31st August 2015, 08:52 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Glowing Lamp

A Single Sacrifice (reposted from 2009)

[B]Hebrews 10:11-18 (ESV translation) - And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when Christ had offered for...

Glowing Lamp 28th August 2015 12:37 PM
  • Volconvo Information

Friv 100