• sthack99

There is no available content written by sthack99
  • Most Active Topics

Paris attacks: 128 dead and counting

Thread Starter: Nono

(What forum to put this thread in? Beats me.) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203 Holy shit! Well, this is a major intelligence failure, but these things always are, aren't they? And...

Last Post By: Nono 29th November 2015, 04:47 PM Go to last post

Why is Trump Popular? Blue-Collars

Thread Starter: Yarn

Trump performs very poorly in certain demographics, which makes his popularity somewhat of a mystery to some people. Per instance, 2% of his supporters are under 30 - so basically, no young...

Last Post By: mbc85 29th November 2015, 04:29 PM Go to last post

Political decisions behind Europe's refugee crisis

Thread Starter: finder

I've come across a disturbing video that highlights what I see is a result of poor political choices that have been made and continue to be made regarding refugees who are primarily Muslim. The video...

Last Post By: rmnunez 29th November 2015, 04:15 PM Go to last post

Left vs. Right, a theory of reality

Thread Starter: Whatssnew

This theory is from the prospective of a right winger looking at the left, and since I wanted to hear what a left winger thinks I came to Volconvo to find out, ha ha. I have long tried to figure out...

Last Post By: Nono 29th November 2015, 01:19 PM Go to last post

Turkey An ally of Daesh

Thread Starter: mbc85

I know everyone by now has heard about what Daesh' bigger brother, Erdogan's Turkey did to the Russian su-24 bomber over allegedly going over its airspace, even tho when Syria did the same to Daesh's...

Last Post By: mbc85 29th November 2015, 12:20 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Lottery Ideology

Definition: The ideology conservatives employ which supports policies that favor the wealthy on the idea that they too might some day be wealthy despite the overwhelming evidence that few Americans...

NoJingoLingo 13th November 2015 01:51 PM
  • Volconvo Information