• sthack99

There is no available content written by sthack99
  • Most Active Topics

gallo

As always, a street punk is an innocent angel when he dies

Thread Starter: gallo

Today the Ferguson police department released a video of Michael Brown robbing a store. His family claims that this is an attempt to smear the reputation of their sweet child, over 6 feet tall and...

Last Post By: rmnunez 28th July 2015, 04:17 AM Go to last post
    rowlf

The biblical age of stars.

Thread Starter: rowlf

Edited because i put the wrong age. Brain fade ;) The bible tells us stars were created on the fourth day. The furthest stars we know of are in a galaxy 13.1 billion light years away. As what...

Last Post By: Genasi 28th July 2015, 04:16 AM Go to last post
    Gregory

labelling GMO products

Thread Starter: Gregory

Should GMO products be labelled as such? Simple question. Personally I do not think so, but I think if the majority of people want them to be labelled, then I suppose that is their right.

Last Post By: SoylentGreen 28th July 2015, 03:13 AM Go to last post
    rowlf

If you were God, would you choose Jews, Christians or Muslims

Thread Starter: rowlf

I know Jews think they are God's chosen people and Christians think they can get some favour if they follow Jesus. Muslims are no better. However, all seem to create greedy, selfish uncaring...

Last Post By: Sailor323 27th July 2015, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    Nemiroff

The role of government

Thread Starter: Nemiroff

What in general do you feel is the role of government. I feel it is an entity created by the people to serve the people. At least the modern democratic ones. Ideally. With this in mind. There...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 27th July 2015, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Glowing Lamp

What's Important?

[B]Jonah 2:8 (NIV) - "Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs.- ...

Glowing Lamp 11th July 2015 05:06 PM
  • Volconvo Information

Friv 100