• sthack99

There is no available content written by sthack99
  • Most Active Topics

Nemiroff

Do we have free will?

Thread Starter: Nemiroff

Sorry if this is an old topic, I did a search but nothing relevant came up, besides, views can change. Lets presume that science is right (this isn't a discussion regarding the scriptures view on...

Last Post By: IchHabe 23rd September 2014, 01:35 AM Go to last post
    mbc85

Is Putin in the right?

Thread Starter: mbc85

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QiKF8JN1qmk 40 minute: Putin: "and our western partners, it's not the first time they do this in the Ukraine. I think they sit there across...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 23rd September 2014, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    barts

What does climate change say about the "Right?"

Thread Starter: barts

Based on the best science available to humankind, anthropogenic climate change is real, and it's getting worse. We know in a general sense what the consequences and costs of inaction will be, and we...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 23rd September 2014, 12:59 AM Go to last post
    HandyCompGuy

The Weakness of the Incumbent Democrat

Thread Starter: HandyCompGuy

In my state there is an incumbent senator that is a Democrat. He is generally known to be a good guy. His family has been in politics for several generations. He is known as a good Christian and...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 23rd September 2014, 12:38 AM Go to last post
    gallo

As always, a street punk is an innocent angel when he dies

Thread Starter: gallo

Today the Ferguson police department released a video of Michael Brown robbing a store. His family claims that this is an attempt to smear the reputation of their sweet child, over 6 feet tall and...

Last Post By: JohnPaul 23rd September 2014, 12:04 AM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

barts

Inequality: The Choices We've Made

Source: [URL="http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/the-end-of-poverty/inequality-the-choices-we-ve-made"][B][I]America Keeps People Poor On Purpose: A Timeline of Choices We've Made to Increase...

barts 21st September 2014 05:43 PM
    Glowing Lamp

How Long Is An Age?

[B]Ephesians 2:7 (NIV) - ... in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. - Concerned with how...

Glowing Lamp 4th September 2014 03:06 PM
  • Volconvo Information