• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

Senor Hoint

American Bar Association: "Stand Your Ground" Laws associated with more homicides

Thread Starter: Senor Hoint

A report has been issued by the American Bar Association on the Stand Your Ground laws in force in several states. The findings: So it seems that, exactly as many posters on this board...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 22nd August 2014, 07:25 PM Go to last post
    Senor Hoint

Perry Indicted for Abuse of Power

Thread Starter: Senor Hoint

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/8/19/perry-arrest.html?utm_content=general&utm_campaign=ajam&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow Another Republican governor's been hit with a...

Last Post By: thrashee 22nd August 2014, 07:22 PM Go to last post
    jimithyashford

A Focused Look at Opposition to Gay Rights

Thread Starter: jimithyashford

So, there seems to be a rather heated discussion going on in the “hypocrisy from the gays” thread that, while very interesting, has departed very much from the original topic, and I would like to see...

Last Post By: finder 22nd August 2014, 07:13 PM Go to last post
    Nemiroff

Bengahzi...

Thread Starter: Nemiroff

Who cares? An embassy got attacked, many do. People died, hearings should be held. But how does this become the complete and only focus of half the congress, which, i believe, HAS WAY MORE...

Last Post By: thrashee 22nd August 2014, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    The Architect

Global Warming

Thread Starter: The Architect

What do you guys think about this and what could be done, short and long term?

Last Post By: rmnunez 22nd August 2014, 06:29 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

theophilus

But the earth looks old!

Christians are divided between Young Earth Creationists and Old Earth Creationists. The first group believes that the days of creation in Genesis 1 are literal days; the second believes that...

theophilus 22nd August 2014 12:16 PM
    MDTreplev

Water and Bullets for Elephants

Like so many other people, I would like to find a solution for things. As well as many other people I first try to identify what the problem is, put a name to it. What is it about us that makes us...

MDTreplev 22nd August 2014 05:52 AM
    MDTreplev

The World of Itself

Earth
    The World of Itself

Humans moved around, walked around and naturally and slowly decided to settle themselves in a piece of land. For that piece of land they were able to kill other...

MDTreplev 20th August 2014 03:14 PM
    theophilus

9/11

On September 11, 2001, terrorists hijacked four airliners. Two of the planes were deliberately flown into the two towers of the World Trade Center, causing them to collapse. One was crashed into...

theophilus 20th August 2014 10:27 AM
    MDTreplev

The Difference Is in the Timing Mr. Williams

The Difference Is in the Timing Mr. Williams

Robin Williams
    (July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)

MDTreplev 19th August 2014 10:21 AM
  • Volconvo Information