• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

Morgan_Freeman

Contributing to the Human Race

Thread Starter: Morgan_Freeman

What do you guys think is the best way to improve the state of human civilization? Is it to try to save as many lives as possible (eg children dying of malaria in subsaharan Africa: ...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 30th March 2015, 03:56 PM Go to last post
    Nemiroff

Broken Windows

Thread Starter: Nemiroff

The talk on reforming the police department has recently been shifting to broken windows policing, based on the theory that cracking down on small crimes will prevent big crimes from happening. ...

Last Post By: Ken Carman 30th March 2015, 03:49 PM Go to last post
    finder

Euthanasia and the law

Thread Starter: finder

Euthanasia is a very controversial subject where many diverse opinions often arise, with most of them being well thought out and personally vested. But I was wondering how euthanasia should be...

Last Post By: Ken Carman 30th March 2015, 03:46 PM Go to last post
    minorwork

CANADA; privileged not from choice, but circumstance

Thread Starter: minorwork

Does the United States subtly prevent Canada from becoming more powerful? The question was posed and answered by Curt Doolittle of the Propertarian Institute. ...

Last Post By: minorwork 30th March 2015, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    NoJingoLingo

Phil Robertson can kiss my ass!

Thread Starter: NoJingoLingo

I hope that prick loses his show for good this time but alas, I think most conservative xians won't shun him as they should, proving they're approval for such insanity. Stop Defending Phil...

Last Post By: Ken Carman 30th March 2015, 03:40 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

barts

Prime Minister Harper, beating children is a barbaric cultural practice.

The Harper Government is introducing a new law, Zero Tolerance for Barbaric Cultural Practices Act. The law will, according to the Harper...

barts 17th March 2015 02:38 PM
    barts

Justin Trudeau opposes Jews working for peace on Canadian campuses

Justin Trudeau opposes Jews working for peace between Israel and the Palestinians on Canadian campuses.

Justin Trudeau's attitudes towards rights seems peculiarly inconsistent, might I even add...

barts 16th March 2015 03:01 PM
    barts

Prime Minister Stephen Harper, His Religion, and Women's Rights

Prime Minister Stephen Harper has taken it upon himself [URL="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/niqabs-rooted-in-a-culture-that-is-anti-women-harper-says/article23395242/"]to condemn the...

barts 12th March 2015 03:16 PM
  • Volconvo Information

Elections 2015 in Nigeria