• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

Evil Genius

Why I dislike Christianity [Philosophical argument]

Thread Starter: Evil Genius

I firmly believe time is the greatest enemy of religion, and we can extend this axiom to grassroots ideas such as feminism, men's rights, and any other relatively new ideas. I believe that any...

Last Post By: Evil Genius 2nd March 2015, 02:09 AM Go to last post
    cultsmasher

What Is A "Species"

Thread Starter: cultsmasher

The scientific definition for a "Species" is whether or not creatures can interbreed and have viable offspring. But that is a politically correct answer. Not a correct one. For example, bobcats...

Last Post By: gallo 2nd March 2015, 12:43 AM Go to last post
    gallo

As always, a street punk is an innocent angel when he dies

Thread Starter: gallo

Today the Ferguson police department released a video of Michael Brown robbing a store. His family claims that this is an attempt to smear the reputation of their sweet child, over 6 feet tall and...

Last Post By: ruksak 1st March 2015, 11:09 PM Go to last post
    Fatihah

Challenge Islam: The Solution for Humankind and the Truth

Thread Starter: Fatihah

Many non-Muslims question the logic and principles of Islam regarding whether it is true and whether it is the best way of life, as proclaimed by Muslims. So this thread is dedicated to you....

Last Post By: Fatihah 1st March 2015, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    artur

A Sea of Blood .

Thread Starter: artur

Based on information I obtained from FBI sources and my own research on the subject matter,there's a deliberately contrived and blood thirsty plan being formulated , on the part of...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 1st March 2015, 09:19 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Glowing Lamp

Good Fish - Bad Fish - reposted from 2010

[B]Matthew 13:47 - "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind. Matthew 13:48 When it was full, men drew it ashore and sat down...

Glowing Lamp 27th February 2015 12:07 PM
  • Volconvo Information

Pepperdine Online | Elections 2015 in Nigeria