• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

Thread Starter: Sadegh

I'm recently focusing my studies on Xenophobia. I think the common cause of Islamophobia, racism, fascism, slavery, and the like are the artificial fear of others perpetuated among people. I think we...

Last Post By: Armin 29th November 2015, 03:02 AM Go to last post

Turkey An ally of Daesh

Thread Starter: mbc85

I know everyone by now has heard about what Daesh' bigger brother, Erdogan's Turkey did to the Russian su-24 bomber over allegedly going over its airspace, even tho when Syria did the same to Daesh's...

Last Post By: mbc85 29th November 2015, 01:43 AM Go to last post

Paris attacks: 128 dead and counting

Thread Starter: Nono

(What forum to put this thread in? Beats me.) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203 Holy shit! Well, this is a major intelligence failure, but these things always are, aren't they? And...

Last Post By: rmnunez 29th November 2015, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    Senor Hoint

Syriza Wins in Greece--Where Do We Go From Here?

Thread Starter: Senor Hoint

So, as most of us are probably aware, the Coalition of the Radical Left or Syriza has won the Greek elections, with a number of seats just shy of a straight majority. Question for this thread is,...

Last Post By: rmnunez 28th November 2015, 11:36 PM Go to last post

South China Sea Conflict

Thread Starter: rmnunez

Should the US confront China over its territorial claims in the South China Sea? Please see this link discussing a recent US spy plane overflight of a disputed reef in the South China Sea. US...

Last Post By: rmnunez 28th November 2015, 09:01 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Lottery Ideology

Definition: The ideology conservatives employ which supports policies that favor the wealthy on the idea that they too might some day be wealthy despite the overwhelming evidence that few Americans...

NoJingoLingo 13th November 2015 01:51 PM
  • Volconvo Information