• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

BlackSheep

How can one find the truth?

Thread Starter: BlackSheep

This debate is aimed towards theists. Assuming an individual who is not indoctrinated in any religion and given access to all the written and oral traditions of all religions, how could they find...

Last Post By: Genasi 27th May 2015, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    Senor Hoint

US Strategy of Targeted Killings a Failure

Thread Starter: Senor Hoint

https://www.thenation.com/article/205505/targeted-killings-are-drug-dealers-best-friend This article discusses the history of the strategy of US targeted killings, from its roots in the Central...

Last Post By: Zeebadee 27th May 2015, 11:30 PM Go to last post
    BlackSheep

What is self defence?

Thread Starter: BlackSheep

A question that came to me in the The Michael Dunn Case and Stand Your Ground thread, when Trojan_Ripper asked "You do believe that self defense is a fundamental human right don’t you?" I realized...

Last Post By: Genasi 27th May 2015, 11:29 PM Go to last post
    dadman

trending toward Persecution of Christians and Jews

Thread Starter: dadman

Christians are about to face a new status in America as a “hated minority” if the U.S. Supreme Court decides, as many expect, to mandate same-sex “marriage.” “The heart of what’s happening is an ...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 27th May 2015, 11:17 PM Go to last post
    jimithyashford

The Stupidity of the "It has never worked" argument

Thread Starter: jimithyashford

I am posting this in politics and Gov because I hear this argument most often used in these kinds of discussions, but it can also apply to pretty much any other board. I heard one argument over...

Last Post By: Zeebadee 27th May 2015, 11:07 PM Go to last post
  • Volconvo Information

Elections 2015 in Nigeria | Friv 100