• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

finder

The true face of liberalism

Thread Starter: finder

Let me start by acknowledging that this article doesn't refute any claim that racism doesn't exist among conservatives. However, at least in my personal sphere of influence we recognize the reality...

Last Post By: finder 31st January 2015, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    kjw47

Why have 500,000,000 children starved to death over the last 50 years or so?

Thread Starter: kjw47

It was at a rate of about 25 million a year or so for awhile--Why? could be much more than 500,000,000 A single teaching from Jesus applied in their lives would have saved them all. But they are not...

Last Post By: kjw47 31st January 2015, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    Yarn

Is Islam Evil/"A Religion of Hate"?

Thread Starter: Yarn

"(Holding them to a lower standard would be racist)" Although the mass majority of Muslims are not terrorists, and although Muslims within Western countries by and large are far more tolerant, it...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 31st January 2015, 08:05 PM Go to last post
    jimithyashford

US Extremism: A thought experiment that proves the point

Thread Starter: jimithyashford

There has been a lot of talk lately, given the Charlie Hebdo attack and the ISIS insurgency, about those crazy Muslims with the radical religion and their barbaric ways. I want you all to know...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 31st January 2015, 07:30 PM Go to last post
    rowlf

Jehovah. A false witness ?

Thread Starter: rowlf

Was Jehovah really a god, or something else ? Moses apparently saw a burning bush which claimed to be YHWH the god of the Hebrews, but was he telling the truth? We have to take Moses' word...

Last Post By: rowlf 31st January 2015, 06:32 PM Go to last post
  • Volconvo Information

KIZI 4