• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

grandpa

CIA's Pakistan drone strikes conducted by US air force personnel

Thread Starter: grandpa

"A regular US air force unit based in the Nevada desert is responsible for flying the CIA's drone strike programme in Pakistan, according to a new documentary to be released on Tuesday. The film ...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 25th April 2014, 01:04 AM Go to last post
    Athena

the importance of baptism

Thread Starter: Athena

I am listening to college lectures about the history of Christianity and this professor is surely a Christian. He makes a big deal out of baptism, so I googled for information about ancient baptism,...

Last Post By: minorwork 25th April 2014, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    itsme

God's invisible creation that is formed into visible objects.

Thread Starter: itsme

Isaiah 43 1: But now, thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. Most people who...

Last Post By: xx_mortekai_xx 25th April 2014, 12:38 AM Go to last post
    cfreetenor

God Should

Thread Starter: cfreetenor

Atheism is based on the assertion the no god exists. The most commonly successful argument follows like so: If there were a god, X. Not X. There is no god. Agnosticism, or antitheism is based...

Last Post By: cfreetenor 24th April 2014, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    Yarn

Does Shared Guilt Imply Less Guilt Per Person?

Thread Starter: Yarn

Suppose that 10 people conspire to murder someone. Every one of them plays an essential role in the murder and is well aware of that as they play their respective roles. They commit the murder. ...

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 24th April 2014, 11:43 PM Go to last post
  • Volconvo Information