• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

artur

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns.

Thread Starter: artur

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out...

Last Post By: jimithyashford 29th November 2014, 04:49 AM Go to last post
    Athena

police killing youths

Thread Starter: Athena

The latest story of a 26 year police officer shooting a 12 year old boy, follows closely after another officer shot an 18 year old. I am bothered by the fact the officer who shot the 18 year old...

Last Post By: ruksak 29th November 2014, 04:42 AM Go to last post
    IchHabe

Obamacare?

Thread Starter: IchHabe

Can someone please explain to me if Obamacare has made the cost of insurance to the general public more or less? I talk to my white biased conservative parents and they say it's going up "because of...

Last Post By: Zeebadee 29th November 2014, 03:42 AM Go to last post
    Evil Genius

Do I have a right to die?

Thread Starter: Evil Genius

This topic is largely influenced by the unfortunate death of 29 year-old Brittany Maynard who had terminal brain cancer and who decided to end her life under Oregon's "death with dignity" law. Now I...

Last Post By: NoJingoLingo 29th November 2014, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    artur

CAPITALIST Con Job.

Thread Starter: artur

As in any clever con game the important thing is not just to swindle the unwary, but to keep them hooked on the line, for as long as possible. Long enough , to the point that they become hard to...

Last Post By: Stepmac 29th November 2014, 01:07 AM Go to last post
  • Volconvo Information