• Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

Mia

Jokes

Thread Starter: Mia

Why did the chicken cross the road? The 2004 Version GEORGE W BUSH We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or...

Last Post By: Charlatan 31st July 2014, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    dadman

HAMAS ..... going down hard

Thread Starter: dadman

current feed / chat The IDF confirmed the ground operation and said that the operation will involve infantry, engineering corps, and tank units combined with air force and naval support and...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 31st July 2014, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    thrashee

Guns, Guns, Guns (Thrashee Mix)

Thread Starter: thrashee

In response to NoJingoLingo's similarly titled thread in which he solicits stories of gun violence committed by the likes of "angry white men" and incidents that don't involve robberies, I thought it...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 31st July 2014, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    Charlatan

Homophobia.

Thread Starter: Charlatan

How do we get past this problem? i heard tonight on the chat that some of the people i talk to are harassed by other conservative types for the way they dress or when they know they are homosexuals....

Last Post By: Senor Hoint 31st July 2014, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    Charlatan

Why does god make people suffer?

Thread Starter: Charlatan

Previously, i found that it is not god making people suffer, but rather other people making people suffer. of course, without the relay chains of the first world, everyone lives in poverty. this is...

Last Post By: dadman 31st July 2014, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  • Volconvo Information