• Welcome to Volconvo

Join in the Debate Forums

Registration is required to post comments or start threads.
  • Newest "Ideas Worth Debating"

werecat

Is SEX a Dirty Word?

Thread Starter: werecat

I've been contemplating this for a very long time. As all of you know, I am the product of a highly religious up-bringing, trying to fit myself into

Last Post By: BlackSheep 20th April 2015, 05:21 PM Go to last post
    werecat

The death of the Mom and pop Stores.

I remember, when I was young, growing up in a predominantly black neighborhood my usual gaunt to school sent me past a small corner market, owned by

Last Post By: Nono 19th April 2015, 04:00 PM Go to last post
    dadman

I want to learn and grow

Thread Starter: dadman

And he (God) gave some as apostles .. and some as prophets .. and some as evangelists .. and some as pastors and teachers .. for the equipping of the

Last Post By: werecat 20th April 2015, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    Ken Carman

Test to Vote?

Thread Starter: Ken Carman

You may have heard recent comments by some on the right that there should be a test to vote. Do you agree? Basically the concept is stupid, low information,

Last Post By: NoJingoLingo 20th April 2015, 08:20 PM Go to last post
    Nono

Ventura highway (America)

Thread Starter: Nono

Last Post By: Nono 17th April 2015, 05:11 PM Go to last post
  • Latest Arguments

Zeebadee

As "Always" a "Street Punk" Gets... SHOT IN THE BACK AND FRAMED?

In a related incident a cop wannabe in Oklahoma used his gun on a suspect instead of his taser, killing him. I haven't seen anyone question the motive

Zeebadee 20th April 2015, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    BlackSheep

What exactly it truth?

I disagree. People all over seek to find out the truth. Even people who believe a thing is true they still wonder if it is true. What does that mean

BlackSheep 20th April 2015, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    werecat

I want to learn and grow

So much for giving you a chance at what you first clamed to have desired. You've done the same as any other Theist who has come here. You've not taught

werecat 20th April 2015, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    werecat

What exactly it truth?

What is true to a person is what he believes is true to him. That is all that matters and millions of peoples deaths testify to that.

werecat 20th April 2015, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    MattMVS7

Evolution defines pleasure as the only good

I realize that my explanations supporting hedonism were very long. They are so long that people don't even bother with them. Therefore, here is a summary

MattMVS7 20th April 2015, 08:29 PM Go to last post
  • Jane Austen's Fight Club

• Most Active Topics

Ken Carman

As "Always" a "Street Punk" Gets... SHOT IN THE BACK AND FRAMED?

Obviously the story in S. Carolina is still developing, but I'd be curious regarding opinions as it develops like the immediate arrest, how does it compare to the other shootings and is the only way...

Last Post By: Zeebadee 20th April 2015, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    werecat

What exactly it truth?

I've heard so many answers to this puzzle and to me it's fairly simple. Truth is the personal perception of the present. It is easier to describe than define because it is a world view, marinated in...

Last Post By: BlackSheep 20th April 2015, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    dadman

I want to learn and grow

Thread Starter: dadman

And he (God) gave some as apostles .. and some as prophets .. and some as evangelists .. and some as pastors and teachers .. for the equipping of the saints for the work of service .. to the...

Last Post By: werecat 20th April 2015, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    MattMVS7

Evolution defines pleasure as the only good

Thread Starter: MattMVS7

There are 3 pleasure states: negative (hopelessness), neutral (anhedonia), and positive (feeling pleasure). The negative state of pleasure (depression), depression is also a natural response by...

Last Post By: MattMVS7 20th April 2015, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    Ken Carman

Test to Vote?

You may have heard recent comments by some on the right that there should be a test to vote. Do you agree? Basically the concept is stupid, low information, voters shouldn't be able to vote until...

Last Post By: NoJingoLingo 20th April 2015, 08:20 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

• Volconvo Information

Elections 2015 in Nigeria