• Most Active Topics

gallo

As always, a street punk is an innocent angel when he dies

Thread Starter: gallo

Today the Ferguson police department released a video of Michael Brown robbing a store. His family claims that this is an attempt to smear the reputation of their sweet child, over 6 feet tall and...

Last Post By: rmnunez 24th July 2016, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    theophilus

Ark encounter

Thread Starter: theophilus

As many of you know, the organization Answers in Genesis is building a full size replica of Noah’s ark. The ark is almost completed and is scheduled to be open to visitors on July 7. You can learn...

Last Post By: Questatement 23rd July 2016, 10:09 PM Go to last post
    theophilus

Abortion is not a constitutional right

Thread Starter: theophilus

Since the Roe v. Wade decision abortion has been considered by most to be the law of the land and a constitutional right. Here is some information about the decision that most people are unaware of....

Last Post By: Genasi 23rd July 2016, 09:56 PM Go to last post
    Nono

Munich shooting

Thread Starter: Nono

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874 Police say nine dead as manhunt continues Well here we go, eh?

Last Post By: rmnunez 23rd July 2016, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    Chris the Chees

77 killed in Attack in Nice, France

Thread Starter: Chris the Chees

At the time of writing the death toll continues to rise and the identity and motivation of this massacre has yet to be established. However, speculation is afoot that this is an Islamic terror...

Last Post By: Zeebadee 23rd July 2016, 08:40 PM Go to last post
  • Members' Latest Blogs

Glowing Lamp

Lifeguard On Duty (Reposted from 2010)

[B]Psalm 69:1-2 - Save me, O God,for the waters have come up to my neck. I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold. I have come into the deep waters;the floods engulf me - As...

Glowing Lamp 6th July 2016 03:36 PM
  • Volconvo Information