Warranties and Disclaimers
When you participate in Volconvo, it is a real-time experience. As such, it is impossible for managers to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. The managers do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. The managers do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages posted on Volconvo express the views of their authors, not necessarily the managers. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the managers immediately using Volconvo's private messaging system or using the Report Post feature available on every post. The managers have the ability to remove or edit messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal or editing is necessary. Message removal is a manual process, consequently message removal or editing does not take place immediately.
Although Volconvo's managers do not and cannot review each and every message that is posted and are not responsible for the content of any of messages, they have the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever.
Messages are typically deleted as a result of the following:
- Failure to comply with Volconvo's Rules
- Profanity in subject lines or signatures, or profanity within messages deemed to be undue and blatant as opposed to incidental
- Spamming or commercial solicitation
- Flaming other users with the apparent intent of inciting or perpetuating a personal conflict
- Bombing forums or individual threads with repetitive, pointless posts
- Posting personal e-mail or chat dialogues
- Posting pornographic or otherwise objectionable material
- Impersonating other individuals or false representation
- Discussion of illegal activity, or posting links to other websites that deal with such activities
- Discussion of ad blocking software. Volconvo relies on ads to keep the site free
- Posts made under secondary usernames or other aliases
- Posts which are completely unrelated to the forum in which they are posted
- Excessive cross-posting (this is considered spam)
- Posts which breach another member's privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, addresses or other personal information
Volconvo's Acceptable Use
You agree, through your use of Volconvo, that you will not post any material which you know or should know to be threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or violates any law.
You agree, through your use of Volconvo, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have abided by generally accepted Fair Use or Fair Dealing legal doctrines and give credit in the post to the copyright holder.
You agree, through your use of Volconvo, not to post advertising of any kind whether you are a private party or company. The only exceptions to this policy are granted to Volconvo's advertisers.
Volconvo's owner will reveal your identity (or whatever information is known about you) only if required to do so by law enforcement officials acting under the authority of a properly acquired court order.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL VOLCONVO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE IN THE FORUMS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED OR ON WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED TO THESE DISCUSSION FORUMS, EVEN IF VOLCONVO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.