1. Did you know the Comic Book Guy on The Simpsons has a name? It’s Jeff Albertson.
2. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. (Ken’s last name is Carson.)
3. Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch
4. Snuffleupagus has a first name—Aloysius.
5. In the Peanuts comic strip, Peppermint Patty’s real name is Patricia Reichardt.
6. The Wizard of Oz rolls off the tongue a lot easier than his full name, Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel
OnStar: “Mr. Apologetic, my highly invasive monitoring equipment indicates you’ve been in an accident. Would you like me to call an ambulance?”
Mr. Apologetic: “Here now, who is that?”
OnStar: “Sir, this is the OnStar operator. I’m one of hundreds of under-paid and over-worked telephone representatives expected to make the conglomerate they work for appear to be human and caring. This service was provided as an “option” when you bought your car. Of course, like everyone